Viperslayer has the chair

Last updated on 14 years ago
B
Now it becomes quite easy, VS ... you trust Home, he already mentioned only to forward confidential material to board moderators. Get some of this material and go on.
maxdamage
I know I shouldn't be sticking my nose in but can you really prevent someone from making a duplicate account without your knowledge?AFAIK my isp gives me a new ip number everytime I log-in to surf the net which means anybody else could get an ip that I have been assigned previously and create an account at Relic forums( highly unlikely as I seem to be the only South African atm who is busy with a HW2 mod or interested in HW2 modding,etc..). Thats why I had a problem with a forum as I couldn't change my user details due to possibly the following:

"I think you're using one of the whacky ISPs where IP addresses keep jumping around due to proxy servers. I fixed this, but the fix hasn't been deployed on this site. So I've just turned off the special security here... it isn't necessary for this kind of site anyway. "

VS.
Try a program called PC Inspector File Recovery at www.snapfiles.com as you "might" be able to recover your lost HW2 files in the hard drive re-format as long as you haven't reinstalled many programs since the re-install of xp.You need a second hdd to save the data to as undeleting the files to the same hdd might damage them even further.Just be carful as the program is slightly unstabe in XP.

maxdamage
img186.imageshack.us/img186/3124/starcraftyamotofiremaxdamage0k.gif
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
Z
As myself, and now Lith and Home have pointed out, it isn't the end of the world. That being said, I understand how important the forums are to you, Viperslayer. It's like having a bunch of local friends and then suddenly moving to another country, no fun indeed.

As for your evidence argument, it's wrong. Many criminal cases end in a guilty verdict even in the absence of hard proof. In order to prove somebody guilty there must be a preponderance of guilt over innocence, so as long as the evidence that's presented is believable and leaning heavily towards guilt, you reach a guilty verdict. In the absence of any evidence whatsoever, innocence is assumed. That's what "beyond a reasonable doubt" means in the US. Believe me, I've done jury duty and I didn't sleep through it. Also keep in mind this is a public forum we're talking about, not a court of law.

And one more thing (I'll say it again) -- the duplicate account was not the only reason for the ban.

Alright back to lurking with me (Ship-Script is coming along nicely, I'll make sure you get an early version -- consider it a consolation gift.)
V
I really hate to say this but theres no way for me to so call "prove" that I didnt do it. I just found out that my parents threw away the ticket stubbs. And my friend will not talk to me now. I think I just might move on to other things. I don't see it as a big deal anymore. Maybe when I get my own job and move on to other things and get out of Highschool... I most likely will be 18 and close to getting married because things with me and my girlfriend are serious. Just maybe... I could get back to the forums. I don't think I want to come back at this stage of the game. Its not like I was banned when I was 25 years old and an adult when I was at full responsibility.

I would be able to re join say in about 3 or 4 years considering I most definetly would have matured.

I was starting to get crammed with work at school and I already have high SAT scores that are good enough to get me into some of the best schools in Phildelphia.

Just remember that even if I can't prove that I did not make a duplicate account. You'll belive me most likely when I'm about 19 years old and when you view me as an adult.

Save the crap. If anyone else was in this perdiciment and they said what I did they would most likely be belived just because their not me.

Its ok, I've been getting this all my life. I've had to prove my innocence in many MAny things in my life and I've grown tired of being blamed for something I didnt do and then having to get on my hands and knees to say I didnt do it when I really didnt do it.

The only way now I'm getting back in the forums is if you trust that It wasn't me. Otherwise this IS the last time you hear from me. I hate to do this but it must be done becuase I'm not going to do this anymore.

Either belive me and everything will be like it should. OR don't believe me and that will be a big mistake. I can't prove I'm innocent but if I knew anyone else would would spend their time on saving my ass besides my girlfriend then I would have done it. I will not post pictures of myself on the internet. I will not defend myself if I'm just goin go back and people still hate me even more. I will not defend myself for the millionth time for something I didnt do. I will stick by that, and I intend to do so. If I'm really not supposed to be on the forums then what happend occured for a reason.

Ps.

I've been saying that If I go back people would still hate me?!?!? Obviously that is true since noone has said not so.

Edit: Max... why the hell would I want to work on hw2 if I can't share my work with anyone? Whats the fun of that? Thats why I modded hw2 because I enjoyed sharing my work with the community. IF I can't have the privlage of sharing it with people on the community... then its a waste of time to work on it myself. Even if you all belived that I didn't make a duplicate account, what the hell can I do to get myself back into the commuity. The mods hate me, the admins hate me, and do you think I want to deal with that.

Outrider, you blocked me on AIM... and you argued with me on instantmessager shuning me. I thought you out of all people would have belived me. Nice going.:sighw:
Homdax

Viperslayer wrote:
Maybe when I get my own job and move on to other things and get out of Highschool... I most likely will be 18 and close to getting married because things with me and my girlfriend are serious.

I already have high SAT scores that are good enough to get me into some of the best schools in Phildelphia.

Just remember that even if I can't prove that I did not make a duplicate account. You'll belive me most likely when I'm about 19 years old and when you view me as an adult.

Save the crap. If anyone else was in this perdiciment and they said what I did they would most likely be belived just because their not me.

Its ok, I've been getting this all my life. I've had to prove my innocence in many MAny things in my life and I've grown tired of being blamed for something I didnt do and then having to get on my hands and knees to say I didnt do it when I really didnt do it.

The only way now I'm getting back in the forums is if you trust that It wasn't me. Otherwise this IS the last time you hear from me. I hate to do this but it must be done becuase I'm not going to do this anymore.

Either belive me and everything will be like it should. OR don't believe me and that will be a big mistake. I can't prove I'm innocent but if I knew anyone else would would spend their time on saving my ass besides my girlfriend then I would have done it. I will not post pictures of myself on the internet. I will not defend myself if I'm just goin go back and people still hate me even more. I will not defend myself for the millionth time for something I didnt do. I will stick by that, and I intend to do so. If I'm really not supposed to be on the forums then what happend occured for a reason.

Ps.

I've been saying that If I go back people would still hate me?!?!? Obviously that is true since noone has said not so.

The mods hate me, the admins hate me, and do you think I want to deal with that.

Irrelevant and not true most of that.

Look at Beghins and Complex. He is not what You call a very active member at RB. Only posts updates to his mod once in a while. His work speaks for him. Could have been the same for you, and still can, via some volunteeer.

I agree that RB may be the BEST way to advertise a Mod and both look for info and get help, but it is not necessary the only way. You really must admit that you more or less "spamkilled" yourself.
Death by spamicide...:spam: :skull: :rofl:
Z
I know I'm just beating a dead horse at this point, but I might as well leave you (Viperslayer) with a few wise words before I exit this discussion [sarcasm]which you clearly seem to be finished with.[/sarcasm]

Viperslayer wrote:
"Save the crap. If anyone else was in this perdiciment and they said what I did they would most likely be belived just because their not me. "

-- Absolutely true. They probably wouldn't behave the same as you.

Viperslayer wrote:
"Its ok, I've been getting this all my life. I've had to prove my innocence in many MAny things in my life and I've grown tired of being blamed for something I didnt do and then having to get on my hands and knees to say I didnt do it when I really didnt do it."

-- Solution: stop trying to prove something. Unless your life is on the line, just take the shit and get over it. Do you happen to have any siblings, by the way? I do. I'm a master of taking shit. Now look at me, my life is ruined! Oh noes! No wait, it's fine. When in doubt, use earplugs or a blindfold, you don't actually have to listen to or see every single accusation.

Viperslayer wrote:
"I was starting to get crammed with work at school and I already have high SAT scores that are good enough to get me into some of the best schools in Phildelphia."

-- And I have a huge e-Penis.

Catch my drift?
D
"I think I just might move on to other things. I don't see it as a big deal anymore." ...Then stop complaining and get over it. Instead of saying how you can't take it upon yourself to prove anything.
B
He already stopped, didn't he?
Locutus
w00t. Finally got my account to work. Silly me, I was trying to log in with firefox, apparently I needed to use IE.

That aside...

I can certainly reinforce what Zatch has already stated. To be extremely blunt, bordering on rudeness: You wore out your welcome in Tanis. You frustrated the staff with not only your flaming, but also with your habitual lying. You frustrated the other members of Tanis with your constant changes in your mod, which smacked of attention-whoring. Tanis is a hard-core modding community, and while you may have the raw talent, you simply don't have the appropriate mindset.

Don't think that your junior age is any excuse. I'm only a year older than you, yet I moderate Tanis, it is quite possible to be respected in an internet community regardless of your age, so long as you display a mature attitude. Which, quite frankly, you did not do. You sent Ion a PM after you got off your suspension, saying that you had refromed your ways.

You obviously hadn't. I ordered you not to post in Tanis for a period of one week, mainly to let some of the ill-will towards you die down a bit. You ignored my directive twice, a serious breach of the rules.

As for your duplicate account: The connection between your two accounts was discovered initially via an IP trace, but certain staff analyzed the posts from both accounts. The conclusion that OrgaincBeast was a smurf account was inescapable. Believe me, RN staff are no half-wits when it comes to posting style analysis. That, and you were laying the BS on incredibly thick. OrgaincBeast was far, far too defensive of you in his posts, and that fit right in with your earlier established patterns of habitual lying established both on the forums in IRC.

So in summation: we gave you far more chances than most, consider yourself lucky to have lasted as long as you did. Until you mature a bit, I don't think the Tanis SY community will be particularly welcoming.

Note: ban evasion is a bannable offense.

-Locutus, RDN moderator.
V
Ok, let me put it this way. If I decide to rejoin the forums in a few years, would I be welcomed back? I don't see why I would want to knowing HW would be deadder than it is. But in the case of me wanting to come back after say 2-3 years. I would be allowed back in. Thats if the company wants me to buy any more of their merchandise with my hard earned money. It would be really stupid to do otherwise as money is a factor in many things.
Homdax
I did not understand quite a bit of that, so lets call it a days work. :master:
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator