- Windows XP/2000/98/ME
- Intel Pentium III 833MHz or AMD Athlon 833MHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 32 MB OpenGL supported hardware, GeForce or better (with Transform and Lighting), ATI Radeon 7500 or better (with Transform and Lighting)
- Requires DirectX 9.0 and a compatible driver
- 250 MB Hard Drive space, plus space for DirectX 9.0 Drivers, saved games, and Windows SWAP file
- 16X or Faster CD-ROM/DVD drive
- Windows compatible sound card
- Windows compatible keyboard and mouse
- Windows 95/98/NT 4.0 (w/ service pack 4.0)
- Pentium 4 1.4GHz or higher
- 64 MB or faster GeForce 3 or Radeon 8500 that supports Transform and Lighting
- 512 MB RAM or higher
You may require Administrator Rights if installing the game in Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
You cannot install the game to a network folder. You cannot install the game from a CD/DVD drive connected to Your computer through a network.
The CD is required to play Homeworld 2. Keep You CD safe and clean. If Your CD is damaged, contact Your reseller for replacement. You may also contact Sierra.
Insert CD in CD/DVD-Player. Setup should start automatically. If not, locate the file "Setup.exe" on CD using Windows Explorer and doubleclick on it.
During Setup You will be asked to type Your CD-key. It should be printed or sticked with a label somewhere on the Game wrapping. If You use someone else's CD-Key, You may be committing a crime.
After the CD installation You are recommended to download available patch for Homeworld 2. You need to know what language version is Yours and download the correct file.
We have made the patch available for download HERE, it is 27680 Kb. We host this download.